Hello, Do you want to make money from a blog without Adsense? Do you want to earn money from your Twitter account? Do you want to earn from YouTube videos without AdSense?
If your answer is yes, today I am going to introduce a well-known platform, which connects brands with bloggers.
This platform is useful for anyone who has a blog, Twitter profile, YouTube channel, or who have digital agencies. The platform I am talking about is BlogMint.
If you are a blogger or if you regularly active on social media then these questions definitely come into your mind:
- Can Twitter make money?
- How do bloggers make money without Adsense or Affiliate?
- How to get paid for blogging or Can you make money blogging?
Blogmint is called an influencer marketing platform, which connects bloggers to a sponsored opportunity with brands in the form of a blog post or social media. Even if you don’t have an established and running blog, you can create a blog then join it and monetize your Twitter profile or YouTube Channel also.
In this guide, I will give you a complete walkthrough of BlogMint and I will also tell you how to make money blogging and how to make money on twitter.
How does BlogMint work and how do you get started with it?
BlogMint is an influencer marketing platform, which is not limited to just bloggers. Initially, this started with the goal of connecting bloggers with brands, but later it added people with great social media following so that they can make money through sponsored content.
It is easy to start with this platform and this is the guide from which you can know where to start:
- Go to BlogMint.com and click on Signup.
- You can use BlogSpot, WordPress blog, Self-hosted WordPress blog, or YouTube account to create an account on it. Or use your email.
- If you do not have all this then create a blog.
- The next step is to complete your profile details. I recommend you fill out all the fields carefully. It will help in getting the right price for your blog post, YouTube video or Tweet.
- Once this is done, click on Continue to Profile, and in the next step, you will have to mention all the digital property that you want to monetize.
- BlogMint lets you monetize your Twitter account, blogs, and YouTube channels.
- When you are adding charges for your sponsored post, tweets or videos, you have to be careful.
- If you keep your price too much, you will not get many offers, and if you keep the lower price then you will remain underpaid. My advice to you is that you should consider some factors, such as traffic, niche, reach so that you can decide the price for the sponsored blog post.
- Take the level of number and engagement to your genuine followers for Twitter. YouTube videos can be a game changer for many, (for Especially Tech and Fashion bloggers) and you can set prices according to the qualities of the videos you make.
Completing your profile will take about 5 minutes, as I mentioned above, will help you get a detailed profile of high-value campaigns.
How to get paid campaign immediately on BlogMint?
An enormous problem with many Influencer Marketplaces is that it takes days and weeks to get your first paid campaign. You can get your first paid campaign right away at BlogMint. All you have to do is click on Discover at the top and you can see all the existing Campaigns.
Click on any active campaigns and see all the details. Before you apply for any campaign, these factors should be considered:
- Are your campaign/product relevant to your blog niche?
- If this is an online tool, do you have access to this tool?
- If it is a product, (assume is a fashion product), will you get a test product?
- Do you have complete editorial control over content?
Many campaigns do not have a fixed price and that is available for negotiation. This is a great opportunity for your blog, for a sponsored post, to get a decent price. You can interact directly with the blog manager from the BlogMint dashboard, and you can choose a campaign that matches your blog standard.
Why is BlogMint a great platform to monetize digital assets?
I like his ideology and progressive attitude in BlogMint. This is 100% transparent and is born from the vision of fair monetization for bloggers. With the passage of time, they have monetization techniques add, (Sponsored Tweets, Sponsored YouTube Videos), which show that this company is continuously moving forward, as time is changing. This company lets you find blog scores and social scores, which adds gamification and encourages budding bloggers to work on their blogs and social media platforms so that they can increase their score.
There are many more insights about this platform that we will learn in some other post like how to make money from a blog. Go ahead and create your account at BlogMint. Do not forget to set the perfect price for your sponsored post.
Let me also know what is your experience with BlogMint. What are the features that you would love for it?
Any questions? Advice? Request? anything else? Please comment.
If you like this post, please share it. Subscribe to us and join us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Please follow and like us: