If you are a blogger then you must have heard about Google Adsense Account. Google Adsense is one of the best contextual advertising programs. In this post of today, I will share your step by step guide on how to create a Google Adsense account through custom domain name in Blogspot.
Being a blogger you will know how Adsense is the most popular advertising network.
There are many alternatives available on Google Adsense on the Internet. But there is no doubt that among all those alternatives, Google Adsense is the first choice of every single blogger and Internet Mercator.
When I started blogging, then “AdSense” was a very complex concept for me. At that time, I did not have any idea how to create a Google Adsense account.
This post is useful for those who do not know how to apply for Google Adsense.
You need some requirement to apply for Google Adsense. If you do not fulfill these requirements then you can not apply for Adsense.
- You must have a blog or website to apply for Adsense.
- You should be 18 years old.
- You can not apply for Adsense before 18 years.
AdSense has recently included something new in the AdSense approval process. According to the new approval process-
- First of all, sign up for Adsense.
- After signing up for Adsense, the Adsense team will send a message to your email. In which he will speak to add Adsense ads to the blog/website.
Once you add Adsense ads to the blog/website, then the Adsense team will review your blog/website again and according to the condition of the blog/website will be approved.
The new AdSense account approval process is a bit lengthy. This process will maintain the quality of Adsense for all users. Before applying for Adsense, make sure that your website or blog is following all the policies of Adsense. Along with this, do not forget to read Adsense terms and conditions.
Note– Before creating an AdSense account through this method, keep in mind that this method will work for you when a custom domain name is added to your blog. If you use a free Blogspot blog then this method will not work for you in that condition.
In the coming post, how do I create Adsense account in the free Blogspot blog? Also, I will share a step by step guide.
Create Step-by-Step BlogSpot Custom Domain AdSense Account
First, go to Google Adsense’s official website. To access Google Adsense’s official website, click on the link given below.
Click Here To Adsense Official Website
- When you open the official website of Google Adsense, on its homepage, you will see the option of “Sign in” at one place. You have to click on that sign in. You can sign in to use your email id. Here’s one thing to keep in mind that you sign in with the same Gmail id from which you want to create your Google Adsense account.
- When you sign in with your Gmail id, you will see a similar kind of screenshot. Here you will see 2 option. From that, you have to click on “Sign in”.
- When you click on “Sign in”, a new page will open in front of you. In that page, he will ask you 2 things.
- My Website– In this box, you will need to write your original website or blog URL.
In this box, you have to select the language of your website or blog. If you write your blog in Hindi then you should select Hindi and if you are blogging in English then you will select English.
- After filling these two boxes correctly, click “save and continue“.
- When you click on “save and continue” in the next step, another new page will open in front of you. That page will be a form of a kind. You have to fill this form very carefully. All the basic things will be asked in this form. Everyone can fill this form very easily.
- After filling the form completely, check it several times. When filling the form, confirm that both your name and address are correct because this form name and address is most necessary. You should fill your name and address completely right. If your name and address are incorrectly filled then you may have to face many kinds of problems in the coming time.
Submit My Application
When your form is filled in completely, then click on “Submit My Application“. After clicking on “Submit My Application”, the new box will open. You have to verify your mobile number at the bar. A box will appear on your homepage. Enter your mobile number in that box. Text message and voice call are two ways in which you can verify your mobile number. Select one of the two options and click on “Send Verification Code”.
- After clicking on “Send Verification Code” click on a code will come to your phone. Put that code in the box that appears on your front and clicks on Verify. Once you click on Verify, a popup of Adsense terms and conditions will be opened in front of you. If you find the Adsense terms and conditions first, then hit a tick there and click on “Accept”.
- When you click on “Accept” then a screenshot of this type will appear. Which means that you have successfully applied for Adsense.
Adsense Will Review Your Blog
Once you apply for Adsense, then the Adsense team will review your blog. After review, he will send you a message. In which he will say that you can create login ads in your Google Adsense account. And put those ads on your blog. When you apply ads to your blog, then your blog will show blank ads. After the blank ads will show on your blog, the Adsense team will revise your blog again. And according to the condition of your blog, you will approve.
When you apply ads to your blog, then your blog will show blank ads. After the blank ads will show on your blog, the Adsense team will revise your blog again. And according to the condition of your blog, you will approve.
Once your Adsense account becomes fully activated, then you can start earning paisa by putting Adsense ads on your blog!
Read these also-
- How does Google Adsense pay in India
- How much income can you earn from Google Adsense
- Best Google Adsense Ad Placement Guide To Make More Money
Successful Adsense account will be created by this step by step guide. If you are using a free Blogspot blog then you wait for my incoming post in which I will share a step-by-step guide on how to create an Adsense account in the free Blogspot blog.
If there are any questions regarding your AdSense account creation process, you can ask for free in the comment box!
Do not forget to share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter & Google Plus with your friends.